musings of a goddazz

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What a sucky day!

Today wasn't such a good day. Terribly busy in the morning doing the newspapers. I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT WHEN THERE IS ALOT OF NEWS TO SUMMARIZE. On top of that I had a massive headache and no panadol. It lasted from morning to night without ceasing, thanks to the pile of news in the morning. UGH. I also feel a little sad cos I'll be alone at home for the next two weeks. Mum and bro are flying off tonight for a pilgrimage. Funny how I thought being alone was no big deal till a few days ago when it really sank in. I guess I thought I wouldn't miss them but now I do. Was on the phone with mum just now and I got a little teary when she said "I love you". Was also trying to sound like I wasn't going to cry. I suspect she knew cos she said that two weeks isn't a very long time and "we'll be back soon". I love my mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home