musings of a goddazz

Monday, March 27, 2006

What DO I do?

What do you do when you have a job that's just a job? When it gets really mundane and meaningless? When it pays your bills but at the end of the day, gives no satisfaction? What do you do if you feel like leaving but can't cos you'll be killing your colleagues whom you love (we're already short-handed as it is)? What do you do if this job isn't slave driving and allows you to have a life but makes you feel empty at the end of the week?

Maybe I need to give this a little more time. Maybe I should work it out till time's up. Maybe work will be more purposeful, more meaningful if I post to another department. Maybe I'm just young and unexposed. Maybe there's something better yet... Maybe maybe... WHAT DO I DO? Lead a double life? Sheesh. Tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home